On Thursday, January 19, 2023, Chester County Municipal staff, elected officials and contractors, met for a Breakfast Meeting at Northbrook Marketplace to learn about stormwater regulations and best practices.
The meeting was held from 8:00 am to 9:30 am, (with breakfast served at 7:30 am), at Northbrook Market, 1805 Unionville-Wawaset Rd, West Chester, PA.
- Free to CWMP Cost Share Partner Municipalities,
- All Others, $20
- Christina Watersheds Municipal Partnership Update [presentation]
- Presentation on Green Stormwater Infrastructure and Benefits
- The Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4): What is it and what are municipalities obligated to do?
- Conservation Design and Low Impact Development Site Design: Ordinance Approaches and Tools for Better Stormwater Management
- Tools and Resources for Preserving and Protecting Chester County Natural Features
- John Gaadt, Land Use Planner [presentation (12MB PDF)]
- Seung Ah Byun, Chester County Water Resources Authority [presentation]
- Rachel Griffith, Chester County Planning Commission, Sustainability Coordinator, and Kate Clark, Chester County Planning Commission, Community Planner [presentation]