This page is for sharing resources, templates, forms and documents among municipalities and CWMP Planning Team members.
New content is added often, so check back to see what’s new.
To post a form or document send to email@example.com
Shareable Communication and Outreach Material:
- 2023 Annual CWMP Water Advertisement
- Rain Garden/Naturalized Detention Basin Check List (from White Clay Wild & Scenic Program)
- Sharable Social Media posts for Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- You can also access Social Media posts from this page.
- Flyers in print or electronic versions can be a useful tool to share information about specific stormwater topics and as part of your MCM1 Public Education plan. Below are specific flyers that you can personalize with your municipal contact information and save as a PDF file to print or post on your website. In many cases DEP prefers to see materials that feature your municipality and this is an easy way to provide information to your residents.
- CWMP Calendar Flyer (also available in [MS Word format])
- Help for Farmers [MS Word format]
- Help for Homeowners [MS Word format]
- Small Projects Flyer [MS Word format]
- MS4 Regulations Flyer [MS Word format]
- Illicit Discharge Flyer [MS Word format]
- Green Infrastructure (GSI) Flyer [MS Word format]
- [Help on using the flyers] [MS Word format]
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PADEP documents and resources to help municipalities meet MS4 requirements. For up to date documents from DEP go to: PRP/TMDL Plans. The site includes documents on: Requirements, Resources, Models, Planning Tools, and Additional Resources.
Below is a sample of a few of the many documents DEP provides:
- PRP Development Process Summary (PDF) This is a one-page step-by-step suggested approach for developing Pollutant Reduction Plans
- Considerations of Stream Restoration Projects in Pennsylvania (PDF): This is a short description of what constitutes a “qualifying” MS4 stream restoration.
- DEP’s Recommendations for Considering, Selecting and Financing Cost-Effective Stormwater Best Management Practices (BMPs) to Achieve Pollutant Load Reductions (PDF) offers suggestions on how to get started with developing PRP/TMDL Plans.
The Pennsylvania Water Environment Association (PWEA) provides a “Public Education Toolbox” with articles that can be copied into your newsletters and flyers on water topics. Many communities have newsletters and websites that would welcome informational or educational articles. The PWEA Public Education Committee has been gathering relevant and basic articles that can be edited and easily adapted for use within your community and is pleased to offer this communication tool. If you don’t have time to write an article or simply don’t like to write, visit the PWEA “Public Education Toolbox.” The “Public Education Toolbox” includes a list of editable documents that can be downloaded. The posted articles are not copyrighted, which allows anyone the ability to edit and adapt them to their specific use. The articles posted have been freely donated by the authors with no conditions or promises attached. Articles include, but not be limited to, topics such as FOG, sewers, biosolids, and easements.
To access the toolbox visit: https://www.pwea.org/public_education_toolbox.php